War Quotes reflect the history of war . These quotes reflect the art of war that has been used in warfare also in business and politics. “War is a peace where freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength” these type of thought provoking quotes you can read here. War Quotes helps us to know about war, there should be good war to bring a good peace. Here are some famous War Quotes that will inspire unity in the world.
- Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
- Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
- There’s no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good in war except its ending.
- It’s funny how those who are most pro-war are almost always the guys who never had to fight in one.
- War is sweet to those who haven’t experienced it.
- Fighting for peace, is like f***ing for chastity.
- Either war is obsolete or men are.
- In war there are no winners, only losers.
- Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows, the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing.
- One of the lessons learned during the Vietnam War was that the depiction of wounded soldiers, of coffins stacked higher than their living guards, had a negative effect on the viewing public.
More Famous Quotes
- Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter.
- War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary it is always an evil, never a good.
- You can’t have peace any longer than your neighbor pleases.
- War is what happens when language fails.
- There was never a good war or a bad peace.
- To thrive, humans need peace, which cannot be created by war.
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
- Standing on the defensive indicates insufficient strength, attacking a super abundance of strength.
- The military in Iraq specifically banned the photographing of wounded soldiers and coffins, thus sanitizing this terrible and bloody conflict.
- The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.
War Quotes – Inspirational Words of Wisdom
- The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.
- A true soldier does not admit defeat before the battle.
- Never think that war, no matter how necessary nor how justified is not a crime.
- War is a cowardly escape from the problem of peace.
- Love hinders death and is also life. Everything I understand only because I love. Everything exists only because I love and is connected only by that.
- The abolition of war is an idea whose time has come. We are at a transformative moment in history. Our Mother Earth is under siege from destructive global warming and industrialization. It is essential that we mobilize to save our planet. War is a cruel.
- If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him.
- Success in warfare is gained by carefully accommodating ourselves to the enemy’s purpose.
- The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.
- There is a science of war but how strange there isn’t science of peace.There is college of war but why can’t we study peace?
- The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
- War is only a cowardly escape from the problems of peace.
- The world is full enough of hurts and mischances without wars to multiply them.
- You cannot prevent and prepare for war at the same time.
- War is a crime against humanity. When 90% of the casualties of war are civilians including children, its time to End ALL WARS
Quotes That Inspire You To Make Peace
- “Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.”-Ronald Reagan
- “A bad peace is worse than war.”- Tacitus
- “In peace, sons bury their father. In war, fathers bury their sons.”– Croesus
- “We must shift from ‘war is a necessary evil’ to ‘peace is a necessary good.’” —Swami Beyondananda, Steve Bhaerman
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Buddha
- “Peace cannot be kept by force it can only be achieved by understanding.”-Albert Einstein
- “There is only one way to win a war which has begun, To stop it immediately that is the way!”- Mehmet Murat ildan
- “If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.”-Nelson Mandela
- “Violence is a disease. You don’t cure a disease by spreading it to more people.” – Game of Thrones
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness” – Robert Muller
- “You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.”-Napoleon Bonaparte
War Quotes By Famous Author
- “We owe it to our children and their children. The end of war is an end to poverty. War is a crime against humanity.” —Jean Andrew
- “Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means, through dialogue, education, knowledge and through humane ways.” – Dalai Lama XIV
- “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”-Winston Churchill
- “I would rather make love than war, but only because condoms kill millions of lives more enjoyably.”- Jarod Kintz
- “War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.” – Niko Bellic
- “Peace cannot be kept by force it can only be achieved by understanding.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.” – Nelson Mandela
- “If some peoples pretend that history or geography gives them the right to subjugate other races, nations, or peoples there can be no peace.”-Ludwig von Mises
- “I’d start a war just to illustrate the value of peace.”- Jarod Kintz
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix
- “Peace is costly but it is worth the expense” – African proverb
If You Like War Quotes,
Please Like, Share And Comment