Independence is the condition of freedom, When you make decisions wisely in order to pursue economic and social success in the long run without any dependency. Self-reliance that is enjoyed by a person, group of individuals, state or even a country. Independence Quotes helps to Feel the essence of independence with the quotations and sayings. Independence Quotes helps to teach you interesting things about self-reliance and living a life of freedom. Here are some famous independence quotes.
- Be an independent thinker at all times, and ignore anyone who attempts to define you in a limiting way.
- Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
- Love of liberty means the guarding of every resource that makes freedom possible—from the sanctity of our families and the wealth of our soil.
- Being confident and believing in your own self-worth is necessary to achieving your potential.
- How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself?
- If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.
- The individual must be independent and free within his own sphere to be an individual.
- You have brains in your head, feet in your shoes and can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re the one way who’ll decide where to go.
- I am not a bird and no net ensnares me, I am a free human being with an independent will.
- We owe a lot to the people, who taught us how to count without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.
Independence Success Quotes
- Independence is loyalty to one’s best self and principles, and this is often disloyalty to the general idols.
- My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular.
- The remarkable thing is that although basic research does not begin with a particular practical goal, it ends up being one of the most practical things government does.
- We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small by lacking self-confidence, by not raising our hands and pulling back when we should be leaning in.
- When I will be able to discover who I am, I’ll be free.
- I am a free born and bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior except for his own worth, except for his own demerit.
- It’s easy to be independent when you’ve got money. But to be independent when you haven’t got a thing, that’s the Lord’s test.
- Avoid the crowd, Do your own thinking independently and be the chess player not the chess piece.
- If there is one place on the earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India.
- “I am lord of myself, accountable to none.”-Benjamin Franklin
- “Freedom cannot be bestowed — it must be achieved.”-Elbert Hubbard
- “Freedom is, To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.”-Ayn Rand
- “I have not lived as a woman lived as a man. I’ve just done what I damn well wanted to and have made enough money to support myself and not afraid of being alone.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “Independence is my happiness, the world is my country and my religion is to do good.”-THOMAS PAINE
- “Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.”- Anonymous
- “I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am the more I will respect myself.”- Charlotte Bronte
- “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men.”- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Independence? That’s middle class blasphemy. We are all dependent on one another, every soul of us on earth.”-George Bernard Shaw
- “The great revolution in the history of man, past, present and future, is the revolution of those determined to be free.”- John F. Kennedy
- “People have only as much liberty as they have the intelligence to want and the courage to take.”-Emma Goldman
- “There are some who want to get married and others who don’t. I am a difficult person to lead who never had an impulse to go to the altar.” – Greta Garbo
Best Quotes By Famous Author
- “Self-government, self-discipline and self-responsibility are the triple safeguards of the independence of man.”-BERNICE MOORE
- “I cannot stress enough, how important it is to be independent and strong. So many things are out of your control and always will be.”- Anonymous
- “I do not wish them [women] to have power over men but over themselves.”- Mary Wollstonecraft
- “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed it must be won.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “It’s easy to be independent when you’ve got money. But to be independent when you haven’t got a thing—that’s the Lord’s test.”-Mahalia Jackson
- “Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.”-Albert Camus
- “Be an independent thinker at all times and ignore anyone who attempts to define you in a limiting way.”-Sherry Argov
- “So the fact that I’m me and no one else is one of my greatest assets. Emotional hurt is the price a person has to pay in order to be independent.”– Haruki Murakami
- “Men say they love independence in a woman, but they don’t waste a second demolishing it brick by brick.”-CANDICE BERGEN
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”- Albert Einstein
- “If we don’t take responsibility of what happens to our society, then no amount of Independence can improve human condition.”- Abhijit Naskar
- “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
If You Like Independence Quotes,
Please Like, Share And Comment