A lot of us take our good health for granted, When our bodies are in good working order and we are healthy and fit – every aspect of our life feels the benefit – we look good & feel good. Health quotes help to encourage you to keep in good health – look after yourself. Your strength, well-being and energy will determine your overall health. Below you will find some quotes that inspire us all to focus on valuing and promoting good health.
- “Our health is something we often take for granted. But, there are some things in life that should never be taken for granted. Take care of yourself.”
– Catherine Emulsifier
- “We must turn to nature itself, to the observations of the body in health and in disease to learn the truth.”
- “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.”
- “Health is not valued till sickness comes.”
– Thomas Fuller
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
- “The man who earns a million but destroys his health in the process is not really a success.”
– Zig Ziglar
- “Most diseases are the result of medication which has been prescribed to relieve and take away a beneficent and warning symptom on the part of Nature.”
– Elbert Hubbard
- “Don’t fake being okay. You only hurt yourself. Be real with what you’re going through. Just don’t let it consume you.”
- “Life is not merely being alive, but being well.”
– Marcus Valerius Martialis
- “Health is the crown on the well person’s head that only the ill person can see.”
– Robin Sharma
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”
– Benjamin Franklin
Quotes Motivate You To Feel Good
- Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!
- To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
- Health is the condition of wisdom, and the sign is cheerfulness, – an open and noble temper.
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
- Sometimes it’s okay if the only thing you did today was breathe.
- A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul; a sick body is a prison.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- There is no diet that will do what eating healthy does. Skip the diet. Just eat healthy.
- Meditation is a huge part of a healthy lifestyle. Many successful people swear by its effects.
- We must turn to nature itself, to the observations of the body in health and in disease to learn the truth.
- I fight for my health every day in a way most people don’t understand. I’m not lazy. I’m a warrior.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.
- Don’t suffer from insanity, enjoy every minute of it.
- We know that food is a medicine, perhaps the most powerful drug on the planet with the power to cause or cure most disease.
- One of the most beneficial aspects of laughter is the strengthening of the immune system, because when we laugh we secrete endorphins.
- Depression is a flaw in chemistry not character.
- Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
- Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.
- When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.
- Remember that you were given this life because you’re strong enough to live it.
- The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Please Like, Share And Comment