Few things have such a huge impact on happiness and the enjoyment, depth and plain fun of life as the friendships we have. Friend are those who has a bond of mutual affection, strong liking for and trust in another person and are always with us in every situation.
It could be the friendships with our partners, family members, co-workers and the people we have known for a few years now or since we were kids. Inspiring Friendship Quotes help to Prove True Friendship we have. Here are some famous Friendship Quotes.
This is thought-provoking, beautiful, and sometimes funny friendship quotes .
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King
- “True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.” – Aristotle
- “Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
– Thomas J. Watson
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” — Dale Carnegie
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” -Ally Condie