Creativity Quotes – Inspire Innovation
August 26, 2020 | Creativity Quotes, Motivational Quotes | No Comments|
Creativity is within the everything we do. Our tiny but mighty team holds creativity very near and dear to our hearts. We hope to be a source of inspiration for your own creative energy through stories, interviews and tools for your creativity toolkit. When we need a boost in our own creative inspiration, we turn to artists and writers we love. So we pulled together some of our favorites Creativity Quotes to share with you. We hope you love them as much as we do and find them inspiring.
Creativity Quotes To Boost Your Work Life
- Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open
- In creating, the only hard thing is to begin: a grass blade’s no easier to make than an oak.
- That which you can imagine, you can create.
- No fresh stimulus in. No new ideas out.
- Think left, and think right, and think low, and think high; Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try.
- To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow.so do it.
- Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.
- Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up
- The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.
- If Opportunity doesn’t knock,build a door.
Creativity Quotes By Some Famous Author
- True creativity often starts where language ends. – Arthur Koestler
- It is a well-known truth that crafting can bring you peace of mind and can unleash your innate creativity. – Susan Hollister
- Innovation often comes from looking outside your own industry. – Duncan Wardle
- Curiosity is free-wheeling intelligence. – Alistair Cooke
- Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife. – Jonathan Schattke
- Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people. – Leo Burnett
- The most talented, thought-provoking, game-changing people are never normal. – Richard Branson
- You know everybody is ignorant,only on different subjects.- Will Rogers
- The principle goal of education is to create men who are capable of doing new things, not simply of repeating what other generations have done – men who are creative, inventive and discoverers. – Jean Piaget
- Engaging in creative endeavors strengthens the immune system, and may be connected to overall better health and longevity. – Susan I. Buchalter
- Be Curious – insights for innovation come from looking in places where your competition isn’t. – Duncan Wardle
- There is a moment in every child’s life where a door opens and lets the future in. – Graham Greene
Top 10 Famous Quotes
- If you’re not doing some things that are crazy, then you’re doing the wrong things.
- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will
- Some people use things; they destroy. You’re a creator, a builder.
- To create one’s own world takes courage.
- Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.
- Your brain is a creativity thinking muscle. like all muscles it needs regular exercise.
- We express our skill, our techniques, or creative vision every time we press the shutter button and tell the camera what to record.
- To be creative we must live from our imaginations, not from our memories.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- Art, freedom and creativity will change society faster than politics.